HVAC & Air Conditioning Maintenance NYC
Interstate Air Conditioning & Heating offers a wide range of HVAC maintenance and air conditioning maintenance programs in NYC that will fit your AC system’s needs. A routine maintenance on your air conditioning unit will not only prolong the life of your system, but save you money on costly repairs down the road.
Maintaining your air conditioning system will insure proper operation and keep your AC system efficient, with routine air filter changes and cleaning. Regularly scheduled HVAC maintenance will help you improve your air conditioning system’s performance and lower energy costs.
Contact us today and speak with one our air conditioning maintenance reps for an estimate in NYC & Manhattan.
The benefits of performing regular routine HVAC maintenance are as follows:
1. Lower monthly utility bills – By doing simple procedures, such as changing an air filter, or cleaning a coil allows the unit to work much easier. When the unit works easier, less energy is being used.
2. Fewer breakdowns – Over 40% of air conditioning breakdowns are caused because of lack of maintenance. Once dirt gets into the system, parts are more likely to rust and get ruined. By checking your entire AC system, you find problems before they arise.
3. Warranties – Most companies do not accept an air conditioning repair warranty claim when a unit has issues due to lack of maintenance
Below is a sample check list that is performed on your air conditioning system with our preventive HVAC maintenance service:
Air Conditioning Maintenance Check List
1. Inspect & replace air filters.
2. Inspect & Lubricate all fans and motor bearings if needed.
3. Clean blower assembly of normal dirt.
4. Inspect all belts & replace as needed.
5. Inspect & Adjust Valves & Dampers.
6. Take Ampere readings on all motors & compressors.
7. Inspect the refrigerant operating pressures as required.
8. Calibrating Safety controls & Temperature controls.
9. Visually check units for refrigerant gas & oil leaks.
10. Inspect condensate pumps.
11. Clean out drain lines using co2.
12. Check electrical connections & tighten if needed.
13. Check condensate pan.
14. Supply acid tablets to help prevent buildup in pan.
15. Check thermostat calibration & recalibrate if needed.
16. Inspect condition of coils.
17. Inspect supply & return air temperature.
18. Test overall operation of the air conditioning equipment.
Or you can call us today (212) 983-3330 to speak with a NYC comfort adviser and possibly have our certified technician perform an air conditioning preventive maintenance tune up at your New York City location.